GBID's vision is to create a vibrant and prosperous city
Gosford Business Improvement District Incorporated (GBID) is an independent not-for-profit organisation which manages the funds collected by the Central Coast Council from commercial property owners within a designated area in Gosford City Centre.
The funds are used for a range of projects and services to make Gosford a safer, cleaner, commercially vibrant and attractive city.
GBID was established in 2008 after extensive consultation with the business community. The organisation has formed strategic partnerships with community, business and Government sectors to maximise opportunities for the revitalisation of the Gosford City Centre.
GBID Management Committee
Deborah Warwick (Chairperson) - Centre Manager, Imperial Shopping Centre
Julius Huszarek (Vice Chairperson) - Central Coast Euro Cars
Daniel Brian (Treasurer) - Operations Manager, Central Coast Leagues Club
Andrew Church (Public Officer) - CEO, Kreative Kaizen, Central Coast Interactive War Exhibit and Eagle Wing Education & Training
Laurie Maher - CEO, Coast Shelter
Geoff Neilson - Managing Director, Joslan Securities
Tim Jones - CEO, Liberty Family Church
Edgar Adams - Managing Director, Central Coast Business Review
Edwina Nikora - Project Manager
Ben Connolly - Business Developer
Joe Goodwin - Administration and Events Assistant
GBID's Constitution can be downloaded here.
GBID Annual Business Plan
This 2016/2017 Business Plan supports the GBID 5-year plan to ensure that we are moving collaborative programs forward, ensuring the viability of GBID as a proactive organisation to advance Gosford City Centre and gaining the required support from stakeholders.
Our focus for the upcoming year is to build on our established key events in Gosford, support community connections through our events and projects, physically enhance the Gosford City Centre through place making and other beautification projects, deliver real value and development opportunities to businesses and continue to provide feedback on security and cleaning operations.
GBID Strategic Plan
We have recently developed a Strategic Plan for 2017 - 2022 which is essential for moving collaborative programs forward, ensuring the viability of GBID as a proactive organisation and gaining the required support from those who pay the established Special Levy.
GBID Annual Report
Our Annual Report as presented at our 2017 AGM can be downloaded here.
Relocating your business to Gosford
We are always keen to hear from businesses considering relocation to Gosford.
- Gosford is recognised by the NSW State Government as the regional capital of the NSW Central Coast
- Premises rentals are very reasonable compared with other commercial areas of the NSW Central Coast
- Ideally located with the CBD being a public transport hub
- Situated on the pristine Brisbane Waters and nestled between the surrounding hills, Gosford is just one hour drive north of Sydney on the M1
- There are approximately 500 businesses within the City Centre, employing over 8000 permanent and casual workers
- Over 45% of the business district comprises government departments, financial and legal institutions and community services. Gosford is considered the commercial hub of the Coast
- The changing face of Gosford will add vibrancy to the City Centre in the very near future
- Future planned development of the City Centre and waterfront will bring unique opportunities for people to live, work and play in Gosford
Please get in touch with GBID via the Contact page to assist your relocation.